I am not the right attorney for you!
Some other attorneys charge less (or SAY they charge less), but NONE of them offer all the services and the one-on-one counseling that I provide.
When you hire me, you will always talk to me and I will PERSONALLY handle all aspects of your eviction action.
I am a “solo-practitioner,” which means that I will handle all aspects of your case. You will always speak directly to me about your case. Unlike other law firms, you will NEVER speak to a paralegal, junior associate, or another attorney who is unfamiliar with your case.
Specifically, when I handle YOUR eviction, I will:
- Review facts with you, to determine the best way to proceed
- Prepare the initial notice (if not already done)
- Draft the eviction action lawsuit (i.e., Summons & Complaint). After you have reviewed the Complaint for factual accuracy, it will be filed with the court (filing done by court runner)
- Have tenant(s) served with Summons & Complaint (done by process server)
- Appear personally for trial (with you or someone on your behalf; you may be able to appear by telephone)
- Follow up to see if Writ of Restitution is necessary
- Counseling regarding critical and time-sensitive post-judgment requirements and procedures
- Review your rental agreement to determine: (1) if it complies with Arizona law and (2) it it needs to be revised or replaced (included; no additional charge)
- Assist with disposing of any personal property left behind by tenant
- Assist with correctly and TIMELY preparing the “itemized list of deductions” from the tenant’s refundable deposits and provide the appropriate form (“Disposition of Deposit’), if needed
- Record judgment (including completing the Judgment Information Statement), if desired (recording and other fees apply)
- Make initial demand for voluntary payment from tenant (required before garnishment of wages)
- Counseling regarding your practices and procedures, to help avoid future problems (included; no additional charge)
Download “EVICTIONS – Explained” (below) for even more information.
What other landlord/tenant matters do I handle? GO HERE
Getting started is easy!
Get started NOW by entering information NOW: GO HERE.
Call 866-957-6247 to set up a telephonic appointment. I will take care of the rest.
Send me an e-mail with your phone number and the best time to contact you and I will call you to schedule an appointment: Carlton@CaslerLawOffice.com .
Complete this online form and I will call you: GO HERE.
Want to know more?
Download “EVICTIONS – Explained,” which explains eviction process and the services I provide.
Download EVICTIONS – Explained
(“EVICTIONS – Explained” will be linked in an email sent to the email address you enter below)