FREE ARIZONA LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT
Does your lease/rental agreement have ALL 8 NOTICES?
If not, then you may use this FREE lease/rental agreement form. This form was drafted by an Arizona attorney, specifically for Arizona residential rental property.
By the way, FREE means FREE.
Not free IF you give us your email address,
or complete a survey, or anything else. Free means free!
This form CANNOT be used by everyone!
please understand the following limitations/exclusions
BEFORE you use this lease form:
- This is a “basic” Lease; not many “bells & whistles,” but it includes all the notices required by Arizona law and is “landlord friendly” (i.e., favorable to the landlord). FEATURE COMPARISON
- This Lease was drafted specifically for Arizona. This Lease may not be valid in any other state.
- This Lease IS NOT for use by Arizona real estate agents or brokers because it does not include the additional provisions required by Arizona law to be included in a Lease used by real estate agents/brokers.
- This Lease IS NOT for use for vacation rentals. Vacation rental property may not be subject to the Act, but use of this form would make the Act apply.
- This Lease IS NOT for use by hotels, motels or any other “transient” occupants (as defined by the Act).
Here are some of the features of this FREE ARIZONA LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT
- Includes complete instructions (12 pages explaining what, when & why)
- Written from landlord’s perspective, not the tenant’s perspective
- Includes ALL notices required by Arizona law Includes ALL 8 NOTICES required by Arizona law and federal law
- Includes the Federal Lead-Based Paint Addendum and Lead-Based Paint pamphlet
- Includes notices required by Arizona law: Arizona Pool Safety Notice, begbug notice, foreclosure notice, Landlord/Tenant Act notice, move-out inspection notice, owner/agent notice, out-of-state residential landlord requirement
- Landlord may choose “fixed term” or “month-to-month”
- Assign pool maintenance to landlord or tenant
- Assign yard maintenance to landlord or tenant
- Tenant required to get renter’s insurance
- Tenant responsible for full amount of property damage, not a prorated amount
- Tenant responsible for damage (including glass break) to rental unit by tenant, guests, and/or criminals/third parties
- Tenant must comply with HOA Rules and must pay HOA fines
- ALSO Includes:
- Crime free provision
- Daily late fee provision
- Returned check fee
- INCLUDES FORMS:
- 5-Day Notice to Pay or Quit,
- 10-Day Notice of Material Noncompliance
- Move-in Inspection form
- INCLUDES ADDENDA:
- Lead-Based Paint Addendum & Pamphlet (required by federal law)
- Pool Safety Notice (required by state law)
- Foreclosure Addendum (required by state law)
- Special Terms Addendum