Need a new (or better) lease form?
You have come to the right place. I have been drafting Arizona lease forms and rental agreement forms (hereinafter referred to simply as “lease” forms) for 28+ years and I have NEVER had a client tell me they were unhappy with the final product.
I have (or can draft) COMMERCIAL LEASES and RESIDENTIAL LEASES
- Commercial (e.g., gross rent, Triple Net)- Call me to discuss this service: 602-255-0101
- Residential (e.g., regular leases and “short-term” leases) – see below.
For Residential Rental Property, I have (or can draft) “regular leases” and “short-term leases.”
- A “regular lease” is subject to the Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act. This is the most common type of lease form. This is used when a person (landlord) rents to another person (tenant) on a month-to-month basis or on a fixed-term basis (e.g., 6 months, 1 year, etc.). See below for the different types of lease forms available.
- A “short-term lease” (IS NOT subject to the Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act. This is used when a person (owner) rents to another person (guest) for a short period of time (e.g., days or weeks). This form is used for vacation rentals and/or recreational lodging. This form is typically used when offering short-term rental property on VRBO, Airbnb, FlipKey, HomeAway, and similar sites.
Regular Residential Leases. I have lease forms for:
- Individual landlords with 10 or fewer rental properties
- Individual landlords with more than 10 rental properties
- Real estate brokerages
- Professional property managers who manage hundreds or thousands of properties
- Individual real estate agents who want a separate addendum to the AAR June 2016 Residential Lease Agreement — this makes the AAR Residential Lease Agreement MUCH BETTER for the owner/landlord.
Short-Term Leases (also known as: vacation rental property and/or recreation lodging)
- This is a specially drafted form for use when offering short-term rental property on VRBO, Airbnb, FlipKey, HomeAway, and similar sites.
- Not everyone can LAWFULLY use this form. GO HERE to see if you can use this type of form.
I offer FIVE types of Arizona residential lease forms:
- Regular Lease, for individual landlord, “ready made” form, download and use NOW. LEARN MORE – $99 or $139
- Regular Lease, for individual landlord, custom-drafted for you and your property. LEARN MORE – $550 ($495 for owners of the Arizona Landlord’s Deskbook) – ALSO includes 1 hour of legal consultation.
- Regular Lease, for real estate brokerage, agent, or property manager; custom-drafted lease form; includes your branding. LEARN MORE $995
- Regular Lease, for real estate brokerage, agent, or property manager; “ready made” Addendum to the AAR June 2016 Residential Lease Agreement (for use only by Realtors®; MUST be used in conjunction with the AAR June 2016 Residential Lease Form). LEARN MORE $195
- Short-Term Lease form, for individual owner, custom-drafted for you and your property. LEARN MORE – $675