Just – $6/min.
This service is for LANDLORDS ONLY!
Before you call:
- Check the FAQ’s page and/or my BLOG (Arizona Landlord-Tenant BLOG). The answer you are searching for may be there and that information is FREE.
- Have your questions ready in advance. It may help if you write them down.
- If you have a question about your rental agreement, have a copy in front of you when you call.
- If you have a question about one or more documents (e.g., notice, lease, etc.), I may ask you to: (a) fax the pages to me, (b) scan the pages and email them to me, or (c) take a photo of the pages and send them to me by email or text message. Yes, my office number can receive text messages with images attached.
What will happen when you call?
- If I am NOT in the office, leave a message. You WILL NOT be charged for leaving a message. State your:
- Phone number, and
- Best time to call you back.
- If I AM in the office, you will speak directly to me.
- I will take your credit/debit card information.
- You WILL NOT be billed for any time until: (1) I state the time of day and (2) that time has started (e.g., “It is 10:03 a.m., what is your question?”).
- You will then speak directly to me and you can ask me about your specific issue.
- If it turns out you need a form (i.e., 5-Day Notice, 10-Day Notice, 30-Day Notice), I will send the form to you by fax or email at no extra charge.
Cheaper – Faster – Easier – More Convenient
Because you are only charged for the time you actually use, the Helpline is cheaper, faster, easier, and infinitely more convenient than scheduling an in-office consultation with me or another attorney. Most issues are resolved in less than 7 minutes (7 minutes at $6/minute is only $42.00). If it turns out you need a form, I will send the form to you by fax or email at no extra charge.
Landlord Helpline – $6.00/min.
Charge to Visa, MC, Discover or AMEX card
Do you need “a lot” of time or will you have “frequent” questions/problems over a long period of time?
Then you may benefit from a one-year “RETAINER AGREEMENT: Prepaid Legal Services” plan. Go HERE for more information.