New for 2022
Arizona Lease/Rental Agreement – Readymade Form
Includes: complete instructions, Forms, and all necessary Addenda.
$199 for PDF version
$239 for editable MS Word version
- Drafted by a landlord attorney, specifically for Arizona landlords!
- Includes ALL “NOTICES” and “SPECIAL PROVISIONS” required by Arizona law and federal law
- Includes complete instructions (19 pages explaining what, when & why)
- Crime free provision
- Guest rent provision
- Holdover rent provision
- Daily late fee provision
- Death of tenant provision
- Partial payment provision
- Returned check fee provision
- Liquidated damages provision
- Notice fee (for each default notice landlord sends to tenant)
- Hourly fee for cleaning, maintenance and repairs done by landlord
- Utilities provision (disconnection for any reason is a default by tenant)
- Includes forms (PDFs with fields enabled, so you can complete on-screen):
- 5-Day Notice
- 10-Day Notice
- Move-in Inspection form
- Notice of Termination
- Rental Hold Agreement
- Lease Extension form
- 5-Day Notice for Noncompliance Materially Affecting Health and Safety
- Notice of Abandonment, and
- Option to Purchase Agreement
- Includes separate Addenda (PDFs with fields enabled, so you can complete on-screen):
- Lead-Based Paint Addendum & Pamphlet (required by federal law)
- Pool Safety Notice (required by state law)
- Foreclosure Addendum (required by state law)
- Special Terms Addendum
- Guaranty of Lease, and
- Pet Addendum
- Landlord may choose “fixed-term” or “month-to-month”
- Assign yard maintenance to landlord or tenant
- Assign pool maintenance to landlord or tenant
- Tenant required to get renter’s insurance
- Tenant must comply with HOA Rules and pay HOA fines
- Tenant responsible for “full amount of property damage,” not a prorated amount
- Tenant responsible for damage to rental property by guests and others
- Rent payable by mail, check, or direct deposit (with special language)
- Specifies number of vehicles tenants may park on property
- Interest on deposits goes to landlord
- Restrictions on pets, smoking, waterbeds, trampolines, and more
This form CANNOT be used by everyone!
BEFORE you use this rental agreement,
a few IMPORTANT POINTS:
- This Lease was drafted specifically for Arizona. This Lease may not be valid in any other state.
- This Lease is VERY “landlord friendly” (i.e., favorable to the landlord).
- This Lease IS NOT for use by Arizona real estate agents or brokers because it does not include the additional provisions required by Arizona law when a lease form is used by real estate agents/brokers.
- This Lease IS NOT for use for vacation rentals. Vacation rental property may not be subject to the Act, but use of this form would make the Act apply — you most certainly don’t want that!
- This Lease IS NOT for use by hotels, motels or any other “transient” (as defined by the Act) occupants.