Contact Me

If you are a LANDLORD, complete the form on this page.

If you are a TENANT, go HERE!





Call me on my direct line:  602-255-0101



Send me a message

What to say? Here is a Sample Message:

“I am a residential landlord and I need to evict a tenant for nonpayment of rent. Contact me via phone 602-555-5555 or email [email protected].”

Important: Before you send me a message, viewing this site does not create an attorney/client relationship. Sending me information through this web form does not create an attorney/client relationship. Do not send detailed information (i.e., specific facts about your case) via this web form (see sample message, agove). If you are an existing client, you should send information directly to me via fax, mail or email.

Where to find me

Ratings and Reviews