Thank you for contacting me.  I understand how frustrating it can be when you have issues with your landlord.  Unfortunately, I only represent landlords (commercial and residential) and commercial tenants; I do not represent residential tenants.  If you are a residential tenant and need legal assistance, I offer these FIVE suggestions:

  • Do a Google (or other search engine) search for “Tenant Attorney in [your city].”  For example, “Tenant Attorney in Phoenix.” DON’T search “Landlord/Tenant Attorney in [your city].”


  • Do a Google search (or other search engine) for “Free Arizona Legal Services.”



  • For free or low cost legal assistance, contact the State Bar of Arizona, which can refer you to law firms and individual attorneys who provide free or low cost legal assistance to residential tenants.




Ratings and Reviews