If you are looking for the CHEAPEST eviction attorney…
I am not the right attorney for you!
- I provide unparalleled, one-on-one, legal services, but only for a specific type of client.
- I only work with individual landlords (i.e., people who own and manage their own rental properties) and real estate professionals (i.e., real estate brokers, agents, and property managers).
- If you fit into this category, then read on.
- I DON’T work with apartment complexes. If you own or manage 50+ apartments — don’t call me.
- Throughout the eviction process, I provide landlord/tenant counseling, education about Arizona landlord/tenant law, and review of your forms and procedures.
- I won’t just evict your current “problem tenant,” I will help you avoid having to do future evictions.
When you hire me, you will always talk to me and I will PERSONALLY handle all aspects of your eviction action.
I am a “solo-practitioner,” which means that I will handle all aspects of your case. You will always speak directly to me about your case. Unlike other law firms, you will NEVER speak to a paralegal, junior associate, or another attorney who is unfamiliar with your case.
When I handle YOUR eviction, I will:
- Review facts with you, to determine the best way to proceed.
- Prepare the initial notice (if not already done).
- Draft the eviction action lawsuit (i.e., Summons & Complaint). After you have reviewed the Complaint for factual accuracy, it will be filed with the court (filing done by court runner).
- Have tenant(s) served with Summons & Complaint (done by process server).
- Appear personally for trial (with you or someone on your behalf; you may be able to appear by telephone).
- Follow up to see if Writ of Restitution is necessary.
- Counseling regarding critical and time-sensitive post-judgment requirements and procedures, such as the move-out inspection and timely completing the “Disposition of Deposit” form (included; no additional charge).
- Review your rental agreement to determine: (1) if it complies with Arizona law and (2) if it needs to be revised or replaced (included; no additional charge).
- Assist with disposing of any personal property left behind by tenant (included; no additional charge).
- Assist with correctly and TIMELY preparing the “itemized list of deductions” from the tenant’s refundable deposits and provide the appropriate form (“Disposition of Deposit’), if needed (included; no additional charge).
- Record judgment (including completing the Judgment Information Statement), if desired (recording and other fees apply).
- Make the initial written demand for voluntary payment from tenant (required before garnishment of wages; included; no additional charge).
- Counseling regarding your practices and procedures, to help avoid future problems (included; no additional charge).
Download “EVICTIONS – Explained” (below) for even more information.
What other landlord/tenant matters do I handle? GO HERE
Getting started is easy!
Submit your information online and let’s start evicting YOUR tenant NOW:
Call NOW: 866-957-6247 to set up a telephonic appointment. I will take care of the rest.
Send me an e-mail NOW with your phone number and the best time to contact you and I will call you: [email protected]
Still not sure, but want to know more?
Download “EVICTIONS – Explained,” which explains eviction process and the services I provide.
Download EVICTIONS – Explained
(“EVICTIONS – Explained” will be linked in an email sent to the email address you enter below)