I have been practicing law for 30+ years. I only represent landlords. I do all things landlord/tenant:
- Evictions (commercial and residential)
- Pre-eviction and post-eviction counseling
- Appeal of evictions actions lost by another attorney
- FREE review of your lease and forms (to see if they are adequate)
- Custom-drafted Arizona residential rental agreements; drafted specifically for you and your property (or properties); drafted to be VERY favorable to the landlord
- Forms: some free and some available to purchase for “do it yourself” landlords
- Statutory Agent for out-of-state residential landlords (as required by Arizona law)
- Seminars to real estate brokers/agents, property managers, and other attorney’s regarding Arizona landlord/tenant law
- Certified as a real estate instructor by the Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Certified by the State Bar of Arizona as a Continuing Legal Education instructor.
- Designated Broker for Casler Real Estate, LLC
- Professional Member of the National Speakers Association
- Author, Arizona Landlord’s Deskbook (editions 1 thru 6)
My practice focuses exclusively on landlord/tenant law. My book, the Arizona Landlord’s Deskbook, has been in continuous publication since 1992 and the current edition (the 6th edition) is widely used by real estate practitioners throughout Arizona. I am certified as a real estate instructor by the Arizona Department of Real Estate, certified as a continuing legal education instructor by the State Bar of Arizona, and a professional member of the National Speakers Association. Over the past 30 years, I have given countless seminars about landlord/tenant law to landlords, property managers, real estate brokers, attorneys, and even to judges. On behalf of my clients, I prepare notices, file and litigate eviction actions, and handle appeals (and appeal cases that have been lost by other attorneys). Best of all, I am a ‘solo-practitioner,’ which means you will receive unparalleled personal service because I, and I alone, will handle ALL aspects of your case and you will always speak directly to me — not to a secretary or a ‘junior associate.’
What can I do to help you?
- Go here to learn about evictions.
- Go here to learn about legal services for landlords.
- Go here to learn about legal services for real estate agents and brokers.
- Go here to see a listing of ALL legal services I provide.